Friday, April 2, 2010

Lemon Chicken

This week was hectic, so I am now playing catch up. I am going to write each one independently. I also now know... keep a notebook of the weeks eats - my memory is not as good as it once was!

Wednesday was a hectic one. I put out chicken to defrost on my way out to work. I then got a call around 4 that my dad was in the hospital (he is okay). This being said, I went by the hospital before heading home. Dinner had not crossed my mind.

I got home at 7, looked at the chicken. It was not what I had planned on (I thought strips for fajitas, this was thighs). Given the time, I decided to go easy.

Coat each thigh with Lemon Grapeseed Oil and sprinkle some Wildtree Rancher's Seasoning on it. My Advantium Convection cooker cooked it in 8 minutes. I made some Buttered Rice and salad.
In less than 15 minutes - healthy and tasty!

Husband - really liked the chicken.
Oldest Son - LOVED it all
Youngest Son - ate the rice and some of the chicken - decided playing was more fun. Yippee!!! I love the age of 2 at dinner time!
Me, It was good and fast. Next time, I think I will put this all on fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment